Eight Points of An Inspired Life - Keys to Happiness
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- HONOR for true self.
- FORGIVENESS for self and all.
- GRATITUDE in everything.
- CHOICE with open mind and heart.
- VISION with powerful intention.
- ACTION with bold courage.
- CELEBRATION with joy.
- UNITY with all creation.
The Eight Points of An Inspired Life work together to enable us to take charge of our life and make intentional choices for joyful living.
Consider making these Affirmations of an Inspired Life a part of your daily expression of intent:
• HONOR - I Honor My True Self
• FORGIVENESS - I Forgive Myself and All Others with Compassion
• GRATITUDE - I Receive ALL of Life with Thanksgiving
• CHOICE - I CHOOSE with Open Mind and Open Heart
• VISION - I Dream with Powerful Intention
• ACTION - I Act with Bold Courage
• CELEBRATION - I Dance with a Light Heart
• UNITY - I Am One With Spirit and All Creation
Here are extended versions of these affirmations.
I Honor My True Self - I grant myself the Honor of being ME. I am unique in all time and space. I am beyond perceived scarcity, obligation, and the need for approval. I am Honored that Spirit has chosen to create ME.
I Forgive Myself and All Others with Compassion - I forgive everyone, especially myself, for all actions and all inactions throughout my entire life. I accept that no one else has ever been to blame for either my joy or my suffering. The entire cause of all my joys and all my sufferings is my own emotional response to the events of my life, and I am committed to consistently distinguishing between my feelings about events and the physical occurrence of those events. I declare that everyone who has ever played any role in any of the events of my life is entirely without fault.
I Receive ALL of Life with Thanksgiving - I have gratitude for EVERYTHING that has ever occurred to bring me to this moment. I give thanks for the joys and the sufferings, the moments of peace and the flashes of anger, the compassion and the indifference, the roar of my courage and the cold sweat of my fear. I accept gratefully the entirety of my past and my present life.
I CHOOSE with Open Mind and Open Heart - I renounce all assumptions and expectations, and I declare that I will thoughtfully consider all possibilities. I will CHOOSE with courage, awareness, consciousness, and compassion toward all.
I Dream with Powerful Intention - Opening my mind to Spirit, I trust my intuition to deliver powerful visions of my inspired future, and I empower my intent to transform those visions into reality.
I Act with Bold Courage - Taking inspiration from the powerful vision of my future, I boldly set sail with courage and intent. I hold my course with focused attention and relentless commitment, as I weather the storms of life.
I Dance with a Light Heart - I play with life, laugh with life, dance lightly with life, and smile at the riddles of life, knowing that life’s only true lessons are writ small in the margin.
I Am One With Spirit and All Creation - I give thanks for the unity of all creation and for EVERYTHING that has brought me to this moment. I release my entire being to the gentle nurture of Spirit.
Please sign-up for Jonathan's Free Daily Inspirational Quotes and Insights Email on the form below.
Also visit these websites by our friends and associates:
- Inspiration for Living (www.sallyhuss.com) - Life is wonderful, and Sally Huss has dedicated her website to making sure you remember that. Enjoy Sally's inspirational thoughts, books, essays, short stories, and poems.
- My Self Esteem - My Life (www.my-selfesteem-my-life.com) - Your self esteem affects your whole life. It is the source of your success, well-being and happiness.